The annual election of Executive and Senatorial officers of the SGA occurs each spring semester.
Who Can Run for Student Government Association
Undergraduate students can apply to run for Executive, and Senatorial positions within the SGA. All details are outlined in our SGA Constitution. To receive an application, once must go to a mandatory interest meeting then be cleared by the elections committee; in order to receive an elections applications.
For further questions/information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SGA Election Committee
- Student Government Association President/Vice-President
- Miss Bowie State University
- Mister Bowie State University
- Class President/Vice-President
- Class Queen
- Class King
- Director of Commuter Services
- Campus Activities Board President/Vice-President
- Senate Member-At-Large
Apply to Run for Student Government Association
Please email the completed application and required documents to the SGA elections committee at email@example.com. If you have any questions, please email the SGA elections committee.