If graduate school is in your plans, it is important to start gathering information early (your junior year) so you can make an informed decision and meet all application deadlines. Research colleges that meet your criteria concerning program of study, admission requirements, costs, location, and faculty distinction. Also, remember to talk to your professors and the career counselors in the Career Development center about possible choices.
Use the following resources to obtain general information about graduate and professional schools
- Council of Graduate Schools
- Graduate School Resources
- Guide to Graduate School Admissions
- Peterson's Graduate School
- U.S. News & World Report
- MBA alliance
Search Programs of Study
Use the following resources to search for graduate and professional schools.
Use the following resources to learn about and prepare for a variety of graduate school admissions tests.
- Educational Testing Services
- Miller Analogies Test
- Law School Admissions Test
- Graduate Management Admissions Test
- Medical College Admissions Test
Paying for School
Use the following resources to help you locate money to pay for graduate or professional school.